Your advice and presence are unwelcome.
你的出席和發言不受歡迎
These slippery floors prohibit a demonstration.
這裡光滑的地板不適合展示
Piece of shit!
廢物一個!
Ancient history.
陳年往事了
You will be timed and accrue points for a speedy completion.
我們會計時 快速完成者酌量加分
Today's my wedding anniversary.
今天是我的結婚紀念日
With disregard for his own life, did save the life...
不顧己身安危,奮勇營救同袍
She's limping, chief. We're sliding down.
她在移動,我們往下滑
I pass, I become an intern, maybe someday a doctor.
通過就是實習醫生 有朝一日可能成為醫生
Look, I am not here to flirt with you.
我不是來找妳搭訕
Avert your eyes!
把眼光移開!
To desegregate the United States military.
與遠見倡議軍隊不分人種
Better salute him, or you'll spend your first night in the brig.
敬禮,不然第一晚就關警閉
Maybe you could get someone to change the bedpans.
可以雇我換便盆啊
Give me a wrench, a spare lifeline and an air hose!
給我一支板手、一條救生繩 和一根空氣管
You won't believe it. but I made seaman. which is a glorified deckhand.
你不會相信,我升上等水手了 是個光榮的甲板助手
I wouldn't believe everything that recruiter says.
招生人員說的話我不敢相信 |