And worst of all, we haven't a single bean to our name.
更糟的是,我們身無分文
We're men without a country. We're enemies of the state.
我們無家可歸,還是通緝犯
Because I've been thinking of an alternative career path.
因為我正想轉換職業跑道
Well, if it's any consolation, I never believed in you, either.
不知道這算不算安慰,我也是
I do believe I've soiled myself.
我竟然弄髒了自己
Money down the drain, if you ask me.
在我看來,那根本是浪費錢
Many things learned, indeed. It won't be long now.
是的,一切即將真相大白
A fruitful expedition. Many things learned.
此行成果豐碩,得知不少情報
Too late. The old ways have returned.
太遲了,一切都來不及了
And I can tell you what. This business is quite a lucrative one...
我只能說,這一行很有賺頭
Once upon a time, there was an imp whose name we had to guess.
從前,有個不知名的淘氣鬼
Life's little subterfuges make it all worthwhile.
小小的騙局能增添人生風味
We have a legally binding agreement.
我們簽過約的
And your witch will be gone for good.
你們的女巫就永不復生了
Her cry would freeze the very blood in your veins.
她的哭喊讓人血液凍結
Every second counts.
分秒必爭 |